• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What The Heck is Going On??

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
- I haven't seen any deal of the D... lately? (Sarchasm... for sure...)
- Can someone explain or school me how I can get my $450 pistol to sail for $1,200?:becky::becky::becky::behindsofa::boink::boink:
deal-of-the-day-nobutton.jpg

Simple! Go buy a 450 dolla pistola and then list on ODT classifieds. Then hope some sucker falls for it. The listing would sound like this.
( Rare Glock for sale 1250.00 firm. I will not take less so don't ask. Two extra mags and one box of ammo) It's just that simple. The fact that it was rare is it was his.

Simple! Go buy a 450 pistol and then list on ODT classifieds. Then hope some sucker falls for it. The listing would sound like this.
( Rare Glock for sale 1250.00 firm. I will not take less so don't ask. Two extra mags and one box of ammo) It's just that simple. The fact that it was rare is it was his.
any pictures of this rare glock? I'm VERY interested!!!

Simple! Go buy a 450 pistol and then list on ODT classifieds. Then hope some sucker falls for it. The listing would sound like this.
Also, I think I should say that it has "Matching Numbers..." blah blah blah lol

Back
Top Bottom