• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
likely bought for barely over $500 from GA Gun store, for $1500 each or $6k for all 4...

Still making baseless accusations. So, why don't you ask Ga Gun Store if that is true? Oh, that's right, they would tell you to pound sand like any other law abiding gun store would do. I called you out before, you did not respond. Guess you don't have any proof. That figures.

Still making baseless accusations. So, why don't you ask Ga Gun Store if that is true? Oh, that's right, they would tell you to pound sand like any other law abiding gun store would do. I called you out before, you did not respond. Guess you don't have any proof. That figures.

:pop2::behindsofa:

I have worked in 3 different gun shops. None of them ever raised the price when the customer wanted to trade. The shop will put a value on the customers trade item and the customer has to decide if that works for him. I have never seen a shop say that 870 is $400 sale and $500 trade. That is just pants on the head foolish. Trading or cash does not change the value of what you are selling. Why not just put no trades?
I imagine he is referring to selling a gun to a store. They will offer you less cash than trade value/store credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom