• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened..

I remember one drunken night @Bypass posted a pick of some FINE Russian chick and made mention that he couldn’t show the others because she had her boobs out. Well the ahole I am I egged him on and on (don’t do to Bypass) well he posted them. Lasted long enough for me to get a screen shot then POOF. Him and the pics were gone. I felt bad for a...... well a minute or so. :pound:

Nobody is sharing their life stories anymore. I mean the epic threads that we had way back when were great. I still remember @Cuddlenut 's neighbor and the PVC forest game camera thread. And let's not forget the bowling ball thread...

I miss @BangBang and his erotic sasquatch fiction

I miss @BangBang and his erotic sasquatch fiction
6gRCnAr.gif

When I first joined in 2013 there used to be fairly regular threads of guys quitting and being public with it. I called them the Eric Cartman " Screw You Guys I'm Going Home" threads. They would get really heated up in a hurry. Guys would get banned and they would hand out those dunce hats. It was really fun to watch. I was pissed when I got a 2 day time out back around 16 because the hats were gone by then. But the hat was a badge of honor and I felt like I got cheated out of mine.
So people have been getting pissed about the mods bad decisions for over 7 years?
Damn... The owner of the site don't care?

Back
Top Bottom