• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened..

Yeah some days we just seem to go nowhere.........

iu

Use the Blackend Style (Desktop) theme. I still see them.
I even got a warning for posting a picture of one. Because it included the name of the person. Which, I guess is a 'callout' - even tho everyone in the thread could see he'd been banned.:confused:

So how do when someone gets put into time out? Do their posts suddenly disappear? And what are the hats? Did they used to put a hat over their username?

I haven't seen @Bonecollector in a hot minute. Or @FrogHunter . And oddly enough, I miss @FatAlbert ...
I'll tell it again for those of you that ain't heard it before. Way back around 14 before we moved to Darien there was some thread about knives and I commented about really wanting a Ka Bar . So @FrogHunter commented and said he would send me one of his issued by the Marine Corps. Not even a week later it was in my mailbox. It's still on the shel9in my closet between 38 Special ammo and Tokarev ammo. It ain't for sale or trade.

To Friday nights around here.. Lock step no fun gentlemen.
Nobody is sharing their life stories anymore. I mean the epic threads that we had way back when were great. I still remember @Lockout 's neighbor and the PVC forest game camera thread. And let's not forget the bowling ball thread...

Back
Top Bottom