• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened..

No fun for you...

1BgPrgS.gif

To Friday nights around here.. Lock step no fun gentlemen.
When I first joined in 2013 there used to be fairly regular threads of guys quitting and being public with it. I called them the Eric Cartman " Screw You Guys I'm Going Home" threads. They would get really heated up in a hurry. Guys would get banned and they would hand out those dunce hats. It was really fun to watch. I was pissed when I got a 2 day time out back around 16 because the hats were gone by then. But the hat was a badge of honor and I felt like I got cheated out of mine.

When I first joined in 2013 there used to be fairly regular threads of guys quitting and being public with it. I called them the Eric Cartman " Screw You Guys I'm Going Home" threads. They would get really heated up in a hurry. Guys would get banned and they would hand out those dunce hats. It was really fun to watch. I was pissed when I got a 2 day time out back around 16 because the hats were gone by then. But the hat was a badge of honor and I felt like I got cheated out of mine.
Use the Blackend Style (Desktop) theme. I still see them.
I even got a warning for posting a picture of one. Because it included the name of the person. Which, I guess is a 'callout' - even tho everyone in the thread could see he'd been banned.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom