• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What did you do to better your prep today?

Depends on how long the infrastructure is down. Gas will only last so long then generators are yard art. And if the grid is down a running generator is a dinner bell to raiders. I like the idea of silent power for post apocalyptic survival.

Depends on how long the infrastructure is down. Gas will only last so long then generators are yard art. And if the grid is down a running generator is a dinner bell to raiders. I like the idea of silent power for post apocalyptic survival.

Could you explaine about silent power? A generator with a large 400 gallion pig tank hook up will last awhile but will stick out like a turd in a punch bowel.

Since I'm still in the early stage, I picked up two cans of ravioli and a case of bottled water when shopping today. My wife usually keeps the pantry fairly stocked, but we now have 24 gallons of bottled water for ourselves and our two small kids. It's a start.

Gardening is an awesome way to prep. Most folks put up seeds and assume they will just start a garden when they need it.
Learning what works and doesn't work now will be knowledge that will serve you more than you could imagine WHEN the SHTF.
It would really suck for your first crop to be a flop or the insects eat it when you need it to survive the month.
Old Folks don't grow the best gardens just because they have time to. They have the knowledge.........

Back
Top Bottom