• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you going to reach for when the shtf?

My Hoyt slung across my back with a dozen fold tips with slick tricks, g27 on the left ankle, p22 on the right, my issued duty with my g23. The .870 home defense with turkey super full. Followed by my bible, half gallon of jack, and some sunflower seeds....:)

Depending on the situation... If it seems survivable, I (we) would hunker down with my food & water and medical supply stash good for 3 months, enough candles and oil lamps to light the planet for a few weeks, and of course the XD-40, the Taurus Judge, the new Glock 27 Gen. 4, Mossberg 500 Pursuader, SKS w/ folding stock, and oh yea, the V-MAC-10 (.45 Cal. w 30 round Mag.) and (hopefully) enough ammo and extra Mags. for all....

If it seemed not survivable, the first thing I would grab (if there was enough time) would be my lady.... might as well go with a smile on my face... :censored:

Outdoorsman1

Depending on the situation, I would grab different things first. If it is a nuclear blast on Dobbins AFB, the first thing Im grabbing is my ass, to kiss it bye bye.

dry beans and cans.of corn ..dry milk and a water purafier sorry to early for good spelling lots of ammo atleast 1 hunting rifle.hand guns bugout bag have it ready in case you have to run with the kids get gas in 55 gal cans and add sta-bil will make it last longer keep all food under ground in containers of course

My weapons and ammo are stored ready to be moved in a moment's notice. I could have everything in the truck in less than 15 minutes. Then on to our "secret family bunker" down the road.

Back
Top Bottom