• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you going to reach for when the shtf?

Me too!
I had considered starting a forum just so that interested persons could plan just like you are doing and "band together" WTSHTF

It's funny you said that. That's actually how we got together. I knew these guys before having grown up in my county, but I had no idea they were as crazy about guns as I until we realized who each other was on a local gun forum. After that we started getting together to shoot, hangout and talk about the same stuff we're talking about know.

BTW, my bible is my #1 go to weapon.

A Mossberg 590, HK USP 45, a KABAR, water filtration and all the water and ammo I can flee with to get my family to our "safe zone" out in the country.

Last edited:
SOCOM, you've really got it together, I agree with your preparedness. I'm trying to prepare my land with having a dyke built and ready to employ and cacheing the essentials like seeds, ammo, extra water filters but it's time consuming since it's over an hour south of me in the country.

My .45 semi-auto. I then place barrel to temple, & you can guess the rest. I have no desire to just "survive". I pray that on that day, I'll enter the Bosom of Christ.

22 ruger 10-22,45 acp,pump 12 gauge and all the ammo I can carry.Have 2 bags with these articles in them and a meeting point for me and my son.Good luck all.

Taco we may not see eye to eye on everything, but what GREAT CHOICES!!

I'll take my Nikko .300 Weth Mag for long range, the Ak and .30 carbine for closer in stuff, my 1911 .45acp and the Colt .380acp . If I have any extra room, Win Model 70 .243, the S&W Eastfield 12ga streetsweeper.,. Gotta have the rum (medicinal purposes). The fam, and our bug out kit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom