• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you cooking this special weekend? Always honor and never forget!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I am not cooking on Monday. I will be at the Memorial Park Paying my Respect, for all those that gave their lives, for our Freedom.
My Menu for a meal this weekend will be..
1. Shrimp Cocktail
2. Flat Iron Steak.
3. Young Portabellos mushrooms cooked with Butter & Vidalia onions, then a red wine reduction.
4. Roasted Yellow Crook Neck Squash in a Zesty Italian sauce.
5. Twice backed Potato with Bacon, Onions, Cheese and Sour Cream.
Will post Pic's when finished,
Remember what this weekend represents and give thanks and honor all that gave their lives for our Freedom..

I am not cooking on Monday. I will be at the Memorial Park Paying my Respect, for all those that gave their lives, for our Freedom.
My Menu for a meal this weekend will be..
1. Shrimp Cocktail
2. Flat Iron Steak.
3. Young Portabellos mushrooms cooked with Butter & Vidalia onions, then a red wine reduction.
4. Roasted Yellow Crook Neck Squash in a Zesty Italian sauce.
5. Twice backed Potato with Bacon, Onions, Cheese and Sour Cream.
Will post Pic's when finished,
Remember what this weekend represents and give thanks and honor all that gave their lives for our Freedom..

God bless you DD, and thank you
:usa2:

DD - you are one of a kind brother....i wish there were more like you !

DD - you are one of a kind brother....i wish there were more like you !
Thanks but, I have a lot of regrets in my life and I'm just dedicated to helping others now..

Thanks but, I have a lot of regrets in my life and I'm just dedicated to helping others now..
Respectfully (as you know) .... Who don't (have regrets) ? How do folks that can't forgive expect to be forgiven? And I'm probably doing some grilled Mahi & Salmon with a twig or 2 of pecan wood chips soon ; I think I'm in love with this stuff haha . I used to not like either, but I think I was cooking it all wrong?

Back
Top Bottom