• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s the deal with not leaving feedback?

Pfoneman

Wolf Icon
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Made four deals in the last week or so. All went well, smooth transactions. No complaints. All but one reminded me to leave them some feedback. I did. I always do. Good or bad. It’s vital to ones reputation on this site. Helps you and me both vet people out. Only one left me feedback. The one nice member who never mentioned it. Go figure. What’s the deal with not leaving feedback. Too lazy, sorry, busy? All four I paid there price, met at their spot and at their time choosing. Hell, one of them texted me and asked if I could move the meet up a day cause he was meeting another member and wanted to kill two birds with one stone. So I rearranged my schedule and did. Ok, rant over, I’m ready for the critique and abuse. Begin.

Made four deals in the last week or so. All went well, smooth transactions. No complaints. All but one reminded me to leave them some feedback. I did. I always do. Good or bad. It’s vital to ones reputation on this site. Helps you and me both vet people out. Only one left me feedback. The one nice member who never mentioned it. Go figure. What’s the deal with not leaving feedback. Too lazy, sorry, busy? All four I paid there price, met at their spot and at their time choosing. Hell, one of them texted me and asked if I could move the meet up a day cause he was meeting another member and wanted to kill two birds with one stone. So I rearranged my schedule and did. Ok, rant over, I’m ready for the critique and abuse. Begin.
Hmm, not sure why no feedback. Seems like you were more than accommodating. Did you give a reach around? If not, that might be the issue lol!

Capture+_2021-03-21-10-56-24-1.png
Send this

Back
Top Bottom