• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s the deal with not leaving feedback?

I usually have feedback left before I get home from the deal. I always do leave feedback for the next guy if it is an honorable sale or barter. I refused to sell to a gent today, nothing personal to him but only one feedback since 2013. He was probably ok but these days I am weary of drama with new guys or those with zero feedback. I tried before and the interactions bore no fruit. Just me. After 10 years here I have become a grumpy old retired hose dragger.

Please, just give me another g..damn shot
Oh... never mind.... lol
7462E3C6-8CE4-41C1-B860-C3F82EB10747.gif

I usually have feedback left before I get home from the deal. I always do leave feedback for the next guy if it is an honorable sale or barter. I refused to sell to a gent today, nothing personal to him but only one feedback since 2013. He was probably ok but these days I am weary of drama with new guys or those with zero feedback. I tried before and the interactions bore no fruit. Just me. After 10 years here I have become a grumpy old retired hose dragger.

gotta give my respect to the “retired old hose dragger”. Thanks for your service and sacrifice. If I had a pound of gubment cheese I’d send it to you.

My issue, being relatively new... I have had 2 not so good experiences. ( One broken CT grip and a severely convoluted no-show). Yet, I did not leave feedback because I KNEW if I did, they would do the same. It really irritates the crap out of me too!

I always leave feedback... unless... something about the deal wasn’t 100% right... but at the same time it wasn’t something egregious enough to warrant a neg... or even a neutral.

Bad communication. Late to meet. Dirty gun. Etc.

Maybe those things warrant a neutral... but I’m not interested in tarnishing someone’s rep over a seemingly one off shortcoming.

Now if the dude already had negs and/or neutrals... it’s game on for the petty stuff.

Back
Top Bottom