Well I ordered my plate carrier and plates

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
This is what I got. Seems like a pretty good deal compared to some that I have seen.

http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/details/bpc-gpc/basic-plate-carrier-bpc/

soldiersystems.net_blog1_wp_content_uploads_2011_04_TYR_BPC_1756a.jpg

http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/details/bpc-gpc/two-level-iv-stand-alone-esapi-plates/

BzD3dErCQAATs8_.jpg:large

Honestly, if I ever go to an outdoor public range, or hunt on public land I'd be tempted to wear one too.
Yep, the world is definitely full of crazies and idiots. I never considered it for public hunting land. That is really not a bad idea at all. That and a crap load of hunters orange.

Not that it matters since I'm sure you plan on not getting shot but the plates state they are not actually certified. Only tested independently.

Great prices though.

Not that it matters since I'm sure you plan on not getting shot but the plates state they are not actually certified. Only tested independently.
I ordered them as back up. I already have a set of plates but I plan on testing one of these new ones out to be on the safe side. I will do a range report on the plate and let you know if they are worth buying.

I ordered them as back up. I already have a set of plates but I plan on testing one of these new ones out to be on the safe side. I will do a range report on the plate and let you know if they are worth buying.

10-4. That would be much appreciated by all. :thumb:

I'm sure they'll take a hit or two and be fine. If you're getting hit more than that then you're probably not getting out alive anyway.

10-4. That would be much appreciated by all. :thumb:

I'm sure they'll take a hit or two and be fine. If you're getting hit more than that then you're probably not getting out alive anyway.
Yep, if it survives 3 or more hits I will call it a win for sure. Heck man I don't plan on taking one hit but you never know when some jack wagon is going to get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom