• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

I did look at the pics, and i read the author of a conspiracy website's interpretation of the pictures...

It doesn't sound crazy to you that there was a team of agents/actors waiting on hand to attach a fake limb to this amputees body and spill fake blood on the ground around the fake victim?!?

Why aren't there any pictures that implicitly show any of this? Just still shots of video with no timestamps

Wait....what????

Just stand in that line over there. Get on the bus. We're going to the circus.

Just stand in that line over there. Get on the bus. We're going to the circus.

Im good man.....last time I was told to stand on footprints or a line the next couple of years were not so much fun.

But will there be a movie and three hots and a cot? If so you have my interest. lol

Last edited:
Not sure what I believe is real or not. I don't believe any news outlet weather it be major networks or conspiracy shows. Both will take the truth and add a little bit of sensationalism and remove what doesn't fit their vision or the image that they want to portray.

Was the incident real? Yes, to a degree
Were all the injuries real? No, I don't believe all the injuries were real.
Was everyone an actor? No, But some I think were.
Was the Gov. involved in the execution of this incident? Yes I believe they were.

You need to be able to listen to and read through the different information presented to you and sort out what is true and what is false. Some people cant do that. Others are unable to make decisions for themselves and believe what they are told (Both sides). Some are just shocked emotionally that they will believe anything that helps bring them to feeling safe again.

I did look at the pics, and i read the author of a conspiracy website's interpretation of the pictures...

It doesn't sound crazy to you that there was a team of agents/actors waiting on hand to attach a fake limb to this amputees body and spill fake blood on the ground around the fake victim?!?

Why aren't there any pictures that implicitly show any of this? Just still shots of video with no timestamps

There is a video on youtube showing a guy throwing dust over a group of people that are on the ground. it's brief, and then cuts away to another scene. If you have trouble finding it, I'll see if I can find it.

Theres just too much that doesn't add up here. We may never know what exactly happened, but I hope that with all of the discrepancies, something comes out that even the sheeple can't argue with. It will probably take time, real cell phone videos will have to be compiled, etc. Thats assuming that they weren't all confiscated on the spot.

Anyway, I'm optimistic that people who saw something odd will speak up. There has to be a couple people in the area that noticed something, but will they talk?

Back
Top Bottom