• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

Don't look at the pictures. You might have to think. Just keep belittling. The tactic of the pseudo-intellectual.

I did look at the pics, and i read the author of a conspiracy website's interpretation of the pictures...

It doesn't sound crazy to you that there was a team of agents/actors waiting on hand to attach a fake limb to this amputees body and spill fake blood on the ground around the fake victim?!?

Why aren't there any pictures that implicitly show any of this? Just still shots of video with no timestamps

I did look at the pics, and i read the author of a conspiracy website's interpretation of the pictures...

It doesn't sound crazy to you that there was a team of agents/actors waiting on hand to attach a fake limb to this amputees body and spill fake blood on the ground around the fake victim?!?

Why aren't there any pictures that implicitly show any of this? Just still shots of video with no timestamps

Really?

It scares me how many of you people believe this nonsense...

You don't believe the media or the government, but buy into anything posted on InfoWars. Alex Jones is a nut job and if you believe what he has to say I consider you a nut job as well.

I don't listen or watch AJ but yet I can think for myself.....does that make me a nut job?

I can live with you calling me a nut job....why? Because I would rather be a nut and on the outside of a cage than locked up believing I am "free".

Wait....what????

Back
Top Bottom