• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

There is a video on youtube showing a guy throwing dust over a group of people that are on the ground. it's brief, and then cuts away to another scene. If you have trouble finding it, I'll see if I can find it.

Theres just too much that doesn't add up here. We may never know what exactly happened, but I hope that with all of the discrepancies, something comes out that even the sheeple can't argue with. It will probably take time, real cell phone videos will have to be compiled, etc. Thats assuming that they weren't all confiscated on the spot.

Anyway, I'm optimistic that people who saw something odd will speak up. There has to be a couple people in the area that noticed something, but will they talk?

Yeah, that's from a German clip but there is no telling what is going on there. It happens very fast.

I just have no idea why somebody would be throwing white dust on people. Not to mention at that point he is standing there completely calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a video on youtube showing a guy throwing dust over a group of people that are on the ground. it's brief, and then cuts away to another scene. If you have trouble finding it, I'll see if I can find it.

Theres just too much that doesn't add up here. We may never know what exactly happened, but I hope that with all of the discrepancies, something comes out that even the sheeple can't argue with. It will probably take time, real cell phone videos will have to be compiled, etc. Thats assuming that they weren't all confiscated on the spot.

Anyway, I'm optimistic that people who saw something odd will speak up. There has to be a couple people in the area that noticed something, but will they talk?

Dust was obviously cocaine to dull the pain. Couldn't have possibly been scopolamine, or maybe it was a bag of flour that individual was going to use to bake a birthday cake for their dear friend Bill, it's Bills birthday you know....
Great thread, great lulz.

Oooo OOO! or magic dust to ward off evil spirits?
There's a lot of stuff that doesn't fit the narrative the public has been fed, FACTUAL evidence that is CONTRARY. That's usually enough to get you locked up in a conspiracy charge involving drugs, think about it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. The comfort of anonymity is awesome, isnt it tough guy?

Tough guy? Not at all. Just calling it for what it is. Anyone who truly believes this bombing was staged or not real has questionable reasoning ability and/or limited mental function. In other words, is retarded.

Back
Top Bottom