• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

man y'all giving me so much more info than i could ever imagine

I just like to ask questions because I know I'm not going to get all the info from the media. Personally I think a lot stinks with Boston but the only thing I really have a hard opinion on are those photos. They just don't make sense next to the public narrative.

I just like to ask questions because I know I'm not going to get all the info from the media. Personally I think a lot stinks with Boston but the only thing I really have a hard opinion on are those photos. They just don't make sense next to the public narrative.

haven't heard anything from any person who was there who wasn't a victim but actually saw some of the victims

The question I have is why are we so afraid of being on a list? Do we honestly think our founding fathers were not on "hit lists"? Yet they had the courage to do what they had to and sacrafice life, liberty, and property all in the name of freedom.

I could care less if someone in a cubicle somewhere knows who I am......quite frankly I see that as a compliment because they are afraid of me.

Back
Top Bottom