• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

everything matters, and then again nothing matters. each person makes their own decision regardless of what influences they have around them
And some of us make jokes that only the OP would understand :p
And LMAO at it being a "religious matter", only if you buy into the B.S. propaganda on the news. If they wanted to meet Allah, they would have strapped dynamite to themselves instead of planting bombs methinks, or does that not follow the M.O. of a Muslimb Tuurust?

And some of us make jokes that only the OP would understand :p
And LMAO at it being a "religious matter", only if you buy into the B.S. propaganda on the news. If they wanted to meet Allah, they would have strapped dynamite to themselves instead of planting bombs methinks, or does that not follow the M.O. of a Muslimb Tuurust?

stop trolling aaron. i will end u

You'd be surprised how easy it is to be invisible if you WANT to be. The net give you EASE of anonymity, but most people are too busy chatting about their personal lives and being "E-social". You know how to block/scramble an IP I thought? from there it's just creating accounts and aliases, and making sure whatever browser you are using isn't giving you away. Seems to work for those oh so dangerous "Hacktivists" that are terrorizing ****ty corporations and Wstboro baptists. :p

I think it was staged, look at the backbacks with the white square on the top,
the backpack with the bomb in it clearly has a white square on it,

so do the HUGE backbacks the private security guys were seen wearing just before the explosion

Back
Top Bottom