• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

Tough guy? Not at all. Just calling it for what it is. Anyone who truly believes this bombing was staged or not real has questionable reasoning ability and/or limited mental function. In other words, is retarded.
I don't think very many have come right out and said it was staged (which would be jumping to the same conclusions as the media with their narrative). I've seen PLENTY point out inconsistencies and either falsely reported information, or information with ACTUAL hard evidence that proves contrary to that which has been presented by the government, law enforcement and media.

There's very little tinfoil in this thread, far less than I see on youtube regarding moon landings and alien anal probings. Questioning facts given available data isn't tinfoiling in the slightest, it's doing the reporting the reporters 30 years ago would have. A LOT doesn't add up. there's a half dozen GOOD hard facts that go directly against the story we are presented with. Be it lies, bad reporting or bad data, what is being trumpeted as the "truth" about what happened, is obviously false- not ALL of it, just some questionable bits that are more than enough to question the entire event.

I don't think very many have come right out and said it was staged (which would be jumping to the same conclusions as the media with their narrative). I've seen PLENTY point out inconsistencies and either falsely reported information, or information with ACTUAL hard evidence that proves contrary to that which has been presented by the government, law enforcement and media.

There's very little tinfoil in this thread, far less than I see on youtube regarding moon landings and alien anal probings. Questioning facts given available data isn't tinfoiling in the slightest, it's doing the reporting the reporters 30 years ago would have. A LOT doesn't add up. there's a half dozen GOOD hard facts that go directly against the story we are presented with. Be it lies, bad reporting or bad data, what is being trumpeted as the "truth" about what happened, is obviously false- not ALL of it, just some questionable bits that are more than enough to question the entire event.

Thanks for the thoughtful rebuttal. I admittedly read only the first couple of pages before calling it. I did follow many of the links and watched the videos, however, and it seemed thats where the thread was going. Anyhow, my apologies if my comment struck a nerve with some. :)

Just a couple of questions:

Has anyone identified who all of the guys standing around with black jackets, backpacks, brown pants, brown boots and ear pieces are? In the one photo there is 7 of them standing near a large unmarked SUV with antennas on top. Have they been identified? They were there before and after the blast. These have been called employees of Craft Intl.

An interview was done where a witness stated the crowd was warned over loud speakers of a drill and everyone to remain calm. Was this ever officially denied or answered?

Who was the guy that police stripped naked in the street to prove he had no weapons or devices on him and placed in the police car? The aunt swore up and down it was the older brother who police say they shot and killed. Look at the video of the guy the cops arrested and he must be the guy's other twin or something else is going on here.

Really a sad day that so many people now so distrust the government after 4 1/2 yrs of the great unifier POTUS. Look at the videos and pictures surrounding the above questions and where are the answers?

Martial Law was not declared however military National Guard were called out with miltary choppers flying overhead. LEOs and military locked down Boston transportaion and even called out a no fly zone over the city. They then forced law abiding citizens to remain in their homes and then went door to door forcing law abiding citizens out of their homes at gun point without warrants to do so. Looking for 1 terrified injured unarmed 19yr old kid.

Last edited:
Martial Law was not declared however military National Guard were called out with miltary choppers flying overhead. LEOs and military locked down Boston transportaion and even called out a no fly zone over the city. They then forced law abiding citizens to remain in their homes and then went door to door forcing law abiding citizens out of their homes at gun point without warrants to do so. Looking for 1 terrified injured unarmed 19yr old kid.

yes i've called a few friends in boston that were part of that lockdown. and they didn't have their homes searched, but they felt uncomfortable that there were 9k officers roaming the streeets looking for ONE kid

It scares me how many of you people believe this nonsense...

You don't believe the media or the government, but buy into anything posted on InfoWars. Alex Jones is a nut job and if you believe what he has to say I consider you a nut job as well.

You saying you have seen the photos of those columns of the towers that were cut at an angle and think they just broke that way?

Back
Top Bottom