• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

was it staged?

Trolls fall into two categories
#1 Ignorant Individuals: These people truly believe everything the black box tells them, Muslims are the enemy, Obama has your best interest at heart, etc
#2 Paid Individuals: This group represents people paid to "Stir the Pot" or "Aggitate" individuals into action based on a pre planned script.

The question I have for both types is this......

What makes you think that come culling time you will not be any different than myself, strider,chessman, or anyone else for that matter? Will your family be cared for when they are hauled off to a camp because you "Failed to instigate" an action? What happens when the witch hunt turns its sights on you?

Standard answer: What witchhunt? You must have cleaned out kroger of tinfoil

There are a lot of things in this event that don't make sense. I'm not going to call it "staged", but i'm not going to say it wasn't controlled damage. The one thing that bothers me is the exit plan for the suspects. If your willing to plan something like this, your going to plan an quick exit. We are being told that they were planning to hit time square, that yells out that they had a plan and not flying by the seats of their pants.

I'm 100% sure there were others involved. The Saudi on a student visa keeps sending off red lights for me. The story changed way too many times, usually indicates deception in my thinking. I can't stop thinking he is the missing key to the puzzle. If i was a betting man, I would not be surprised if he vanishes very soon.

I have a hard time believing that the FBI dropped the ball on this so bad. It's more likely they let it good too far, and stopped it too late trying to avoid further embarassment.

Because I ask questions and choose to be a contrarian at least one of the trolls in this thread has accused me of thinking that I believe I am smarter than everybody else. Pot meet kettle. What other reason would you troll Area 51 and not address Inbonuscivis' sober observations other than to avoid them completely?

Dude, relax. It wasn't directed at you, lol. It's ok to question things, but not to act like a complete. . . . Sarcastic post after post. It was one of those . . . "O yeah, hahaha . . . ummm, yeah" things. It gets old.

Dude, relax. It wasn't directed at you, lol. It's ok to question things, but not to act like a complete. . . . Sarcastic post after post. It was one of those . . . "O yeah, hahaha . . . ummm, yeah" things. It gets old.

Likewise. My post wasn't directed at you although the language could lead to that belief. It was falling in line with your thought.

Last edited:
When I say "staged" this does not mean that I think there were no deaths and they were all actors like some very misguided people believe. I believe, as the facts indicate, that there was a drill with some kind of spooks (craft international/ ex or current SEAL team there...don't know). The drill probably featured what these spooks thought was a fake bomb that was to be planted as a part of their drill. Tanned spook planted a bomb (see picture of tanned spook before bomb with his backpack/ then a pic after the bomb went off with a surprised look and backpack less) and it went off. I would love for the media to identify this tanned spook and get a comment from him on the record. This would happen if we had real journalist out there- but I digress.

There were two bombs that went off in close duration. Most amateur hajji's operating in the US have had a difficult time to get one of these bombs to go off (see Times Square Botched Bombing attempt) much less two in relative short duration between them. Gov had multiple people at the scene to set them up as patsies. They had the Saudi (as featured in the pictures with Michelle Obama), the Partiot (picture of the billy-bob in the red shirt with a blue sweater holding the exact backpack in front of him -not on his back- that was exploded on the street), and the older brother "secret agent man" who was a Muslim double agent working for the US -or so he thought. I think little brother was just there playing "secret agent man" with the older brother. Neither of the brothers had backpacks on that matched the picture of the exploded backpack and it's not even close to a match.

Authorities were about to roll out the Patriot patsy when all these pictures started going around twitter and so the gov had to change their plan. To change this plan, they said there was a bomb threat at the Boston courthouse and they snuck the patriot patsy out of the building. Probably sleeping with the fishes right now. Again... if we had a real media and not a bunch yes men for the official explanation of events then they probably would find this Patriot guy and get a statement from him on the record. Gov regrouped and came up with the brothers as the new patsies and told the public -in a way that a parent talks to their children- not to look at any other photos.

Then they apprehended the older brother. This was captured on video by CNN when they reported that they had apprehended a naked man. This naked man was later identified as Tamerlan by the brother's aunt. The authorities probably handed him over to another agency and they ran him over and shot him dead so that he couldn't talk about his involvement with US intelligence agencies e.g. Oswald.

So all the participants were there not by chance and there was a real bomb with real people dead. Who killed them, why, and with the assistance of whom has all been staged just like theater.

It scares me how many of you people believe this nonsense...

You don't believe the media or the government, but buy into anything posted on InfoWars. Alex Jones is a nut job and if you believe what he has to say I consider you a nut job as well.

I don't listen to or read Alex Jones but I can examine the pictures the White House said not to look at. So, what else you got?

Back
Top Bottom