• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warner Robins, Ga - Grocery clerk makes woman cry for using food stamps

It was news enough to get a responce from both of you...Think on it.Thats all any news is...to get a responce based on an emotion of the topic. :)And what matters here is it got a page click not once but twice when you return to see what I wrote.
Not complaining that you posted it. Sick of this American idol, dancing with the stars, honey boo boo, bull**** society we live in where a dumb ****ing story like this gets reported by a reputable news organization as if it is actually newsworthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I meant this is not newsworthy.
Great minds and all that ****.

Not complaining that you posted it. Sick of this American idol, dancing with the stars, honey boo boo, bull**** society we live in where a dumb ****ing story like this gets reported by a reputable news organization as if it is actually newsworthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Great minds and all that ****.

:thumb:

You health is something you cant control, but I would bet she made poor financial choices to help get her to this point. Not everyone that has kidney failure gets food stamps. I dont have much love for government dependents.

If, in fact, you would bet on her making poor financial decisions.....well, you just lost your money. Speaking from the standpoint of close personal ties with kidney disease, NOTHING can prepare you financially for the burden a disease like this inflicts. Insurance or not, nothing can fully prepare you for the amount of money owed. Unless you're rich, are you wealthy? My family isn't....we had insurance, and we were still put in a financial tailspin.

While I strongly disagree with government dependency, it's cases like this where it's actually useful(if her situation is true). I sincerely hope nothing like this ever effects your family, unless you're prepared. In that case, I hope your pockets are deep and your support network is wide. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go out of their way to help someone who may actually need it.

This world is going to Hell

If, in fact, you would bet on her making poor financial decisions.....well, you just lost your money. Speaking from the standpoint of close personal ties with kidney disease, NOTHING can prepare you financially for the burden a disease like this inflicts. Insurance or not, nothing can fully prepare you for the amount of money owed. Unless you're rich, are you wealthy? My family isn't....we had insurance, and we were still put in a financial tailspin.

While I strongly disagree with government dependency, it's cases like this where it's actually useful(if her situation is true). I sincerely hope nothing like this ever effects your family, unless you're prepared. In that case, I hope your pockets are deep and your support network is wide. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go out of their way to help someone who may actually need it.

This world is going to Hell

Maybe I am wrong, I see your speaking from personal experience. I may have jumped the gun on this one.

If she is in Kidney Failure, she is probably on dialysis, and for those of you that know nothing of this, keep your comments about her working to yourself. I am not defending her for using food stamp program nor am I defending the clerk for their actions. It is puzzling to me how many people jump to conclusions about someones situation that he or she may be in. I also agree that the "system" gets abused way too often, not everyone is a user of it. Thanks for reading.

Chief...I agree with you 100%......but......she should at least have taken the time to read and review the program to know what she can and can not purchase. She has some responsibility here.

Back
Top Bottom