• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warner Robins, Ga - Grocery clerk makes woman cry for using food stamps

If she is in Kidney Failure, she is probably on dialysis, and for those of you that know nothing of this, keep your comments about her working to yourself. I am not defending her for using food stamp program nor am I defending the clerk for their actions. It is puzzling to me how many people jump to conclusions about someones situation that he or she may be in. I also agree that the "system" gets abused way too often, not everyone is a user of it. Thanks for reading.

Did you read article,she has kidney failure.Waiting on transplant.

If she is in Kidney Failure, she is probably on dialysis, and for those of you that know nothing of this, keep your comments about her working to yourself. I am not defending her for using food stamp program nor am I defending the clerk for their actions. It is puzzling to me how many people jump to conclusions about someones situation that he or she may be in. I also agree that the "system" gets abused way too often, not everyone is a user of it. Thanks for reading.

You health is something you cant control, but I would bet she made poor financial choices to help get her to this point. Not everyone that has kidney failure gets food stamps. I dont have much love for government dependents.

Gonna go with meh. Sorry she's on dialysis. Sorry her hubby only wants to work part time. Sorry she claims she is starving, when the picture says otherwise.

Checkout dude was an ahole. But, who knows, it may not have been his top choice to be a Kroger cashier. People get pissy when they think they are being taken advantage of. I expect a lot more of this in the future.

I hate it when the system that should be helping those in need are is abused as much as anyone else. I also agree that most that are using the system are just lazy and don't want to work.

BUT............The story about walking a mile in someone shoes comes to mind, you never know what tomorrow brings.

I know folks that were heavy hitters in the housing market and are now living in their kid's basement without a thing to their name. These are good, hard working peole that are looking for anything they can do to make it now. It's not easy to find work these days and it's even harder to change fields and start over when you're 45+.

The lady in question could very well be a looser, but she could just be trying to get by with a ex house framer for a husband. Who knows, I know I don't.

That being said....Hunger is a powerful motivator

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom