• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to know why intelligent CITIZENS dont like cops?

im sorry to tell you this, but there shouldn't even be a second of this. 10 rights don't fix a wrong. brign a cop into any situation, you will get more bad than good 9 times out of 10. I don't appreciate my tax dollars being used for this or for them to sit on the side of the road with a radar gun. Cops could be useful. But our government uses them in a non positive way to profit. Were the country of "freedom" with the highest incarceration rate. :ballchain:

well said! most cops are a waste of tax dollars!

I work with a bunch of good guys, and some jackwagons as well. I just hope and pray that those of us with the good sense continue to outweigh the other.[/QUOTE]
Do you see any relationship between prior military LEOs being more on the "good" side, and non-prior military being more on the "bad" side?

I work with a bunch of good guys, and some jackwagons as well. I just hope and pray that those of us with the good sense continue to outweigh the other.
Do you see any relationship between prior military LEOs being more on the "good" side, and non-prior military being more on the "bad" side?[/QUOTE]

I had a Sgt once tell me that in his mind cops with prior military experience made the best cops. I have no military experience, but have a bachelor's degree. My best friend is in the same boat. After we worked for him he made a caveat to his rule.

I personally can't say I've ever seen a cop with prior military experience to be a "dirty or bad" cop. However, I have seen some former miliraty guys that just weren't that bright. Same could be said of college educated. Most of the ones I've seen go down the bad road had no military or college.

Back
Top Bottom