• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to know why intelligent CITIZENS dont like cops?

Very odd to hear from one of the "Very small percentile" of good LEOs out there ..... Shoot, I was thinking good LEOs must be so rare that encountering one would have odds like winning the lottery. Amazing!!!

I'm doing my best to not use broad generalizations and "Show my ignorance", but it just amazes me that one would choose a career path to serve and protect citizens ...... I just thought it all had to be about being "Roided up", showing my authority, generating revenue, violating citizen's rights for ****s and giggles and driving fast with some cool flashing lights on my car

Well at the time I was recently returned from Viet Nam and I just couldn't find any help wanted ads for grenade tossers or baby killers....so I had to choose another occupation.

Well at the time I was recently returned from Viet Nam and I just couldn't find any help wanted ads for grenade tossers or baby killers....so I had to choose another occupation.

Ahh, okay, makes sense ..... you are restoring my trust in what I read on the interwebz now

People that bash cops will be the ones that end up cowering waiting for them to come help when they need them the most! Yeah, I've been pissed when I have received a ticket in the past, but I got over it, unfortunately it seems like a lot of people recently on the ODT haven't. We underpay and point the blame at the people who risk their lives (cops, firefighters and EMT's) and people (teachers) who pretty much raise the growing group of bastard children because its easier than accepting our own flaws and bad choices in life!!!

I started at $8.98 an hour, first unit had 214,000 miles on it, and bought my own gear. Not to mention that I bought my own VHS tapes (yeah I'm old) for the camera system in my patrol car. On that note... I am not ashamed to allow my kids, or my mother watch any of those videos! I conducted myself as if my mom (whom I fear) would be on the jury watching an incident.

Thank you for your service my friend. Some of us truly appreciate the sacrifices you made for all of us.

A new twist to keep you from recording their criminal activities and abuse of the badge. Protect and serve the public, riiiiiiiiiiiight. More like don't record them violating your rights and posting it up on YouTube for all to see.
www.pirate4x4.com_forum_images_smilies_shaking.gif

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-treat-cell-phone-as-guns-videos-2659122.html

A new twist to keep you from recording their criminal activities and abuse of the badge. Protect and serve the public, riiiiiiiiiiiight. More like don't record them violating your rights and posting it up on YouTube for all to see.
www.pirate4x4.com_forum_images_smilies_shaking.gif

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-treat-cell-phone-as-guns-videos-2659122.html
damn. this kind of attitude is what makes people so fond of leos. there is absolutely nothing wrong with recording an officer. and if he/she tried calling my phone I would go beyond insulting his intelligence. for all those who want a way to prevent your phone being taken and deleting the video...I have a great app on my phone called "qik video"(free download). it will directly send a video to my email/facebook/youtube account so I don't have to worry about it being erased! keeps em honest :)

Back
Top Bottom