• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to know why intelligent CITIZENS dont like cops?

I'll tell you how that would work.......the majority would wait until the officer left the area and drive anyway..
I stopped a guys once that was so drunk he couldn't speak clearly..He pleaded with me and pointed out his house, only three doors down from where we were.
I followed him into his driveway , made sure he a key that would fit the door and I told him, I'm giving you a break but don't get back under the wheel for at least four hours. He thanked me and said he would not.
I puled out ad drove around the block coming back ins sight of his house just in time to see him pull out of the driveway. Stopped him again , arrested him and tok him to jail.

Oh if onlythe job were as easy as those of you who have never had to do it think it is.

Can I ask where did he tell you he was going?

Can I ask where did he tell you he was going?

I told him when I left him at home that if I saw him on the road before the four hours were up, he was going to jail.
when I walked up to his window the "second" time he just said "Well, I can't say you didn't give me a chance" he turned of his ignition and handed me the keys.

And what if the roadblock keeps one murderer off the street? Arguing from "we'll if it saves just one person" is a very, very slippery slope. Reference latest AWB and gun control debacle.

And just out of curiosity, how many DUI's have you had?
I can agree with slippery lol, but im not taking any rights with my idea. its precautionary and 100% voluntary. Its for the publics use so youre argument is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. and since were being curious: 0 I already said I have no points on my license, got an uncle that they wont issue a license to for 5 years tho. because hes "that guy" not trying to speak ill of my family but the dude is an alcoholic and is lucky hes never killed anyone or himself. . I got a speeding ticket doing 24 or 26 over( cant remember exactly) 5 years ago and took a court ordered risk reduction class and got a very expensive fine. but the officer treated me with respect, as I did him and he wrote me a ticket which I took without any issue because I was flying. didn't say anything about my seatbelt just ask me where I was headed in such a rush...after we talked he handed me my ticket and we both went on about our days.

do you know what the cost of a typical dui will run you? considering it carries a probationary period in which you have to pay it off. Now im not saying the officers get the $ involved in this clearly by the pay they receive. If you believe the department of corrections or traffic violations do not turn a profit youre stupider than I thought. have you ever went to traffic court? I have " running a stop sign"( it was a crosswalk stop for peds at 12 oclock at night) (in this situation. yes the cop was being a dick and just used any reason to pull me over.. simply over location)... anyway, the place was overly crowded just with people that were made show up for super speeder, seatbelt violations, couldn't pay ticket right then... ect. The number of people that just go online to pay tickets is astronomical as well. I would love to see what kinda $ is ran thru that account #

Let me get this straight. Not only do you dislike cops but you think it is wrong for criminals to pay fines? My goodness, that rogue cop pulled you over for running a stop sign....what nerve.

BTW...calling people names won't make up for your inadequacies....your penis will still be too small. ;)

I told him when I left him at home that if I saw him on the road before the four hours were up, he was going to jail.
when I walked up to his window the "second" time he just said "Well, I can't say you didn't give me a chance" he turned of his ignition and handed me the keys.

you have a point, but you cant knock something that has never been tried. like I said some will still be dumbasses... guys like my uncle. I want to say 3 duis and no license and still drinks everyday. but then those who would utilize their resources.

Let me get this straight. Not only do you dislike cops but you think it is wrong for criminals to pay fines? My goodness, that rogue cop pulled you over for running a stop sign....what nerve.

BTW...calling people names won't make up for your inadequacies....your penis will still be too small. ;)
and there it is :cheer2::cheer2:only took 30 pages

just so you know, my case was dismissed. primarily because I didn't run a stop sign

I don't know what you were thinking Badger, You can't be a LEO and act like that; you were supposed to have ripped him out of the car and beat him to a pulp ....... don't you know that the vast majority of LEOs do this constantly and you acting in this manner puts you in such a miniscule percentile of LEOs??

I'm simply appalled

Too bad you don't have a dash cam video of this; seems to be that's all that matters in deciding the quality of all the LEOs these days.

I don't know what you were thinking Badger, You can't be a LEO and act like that; you were supposed to have ripped him out of the car and beat him to a pulp ....... don't you know that the vast majority of LEOs do this constantly and you acting in this manner puts you in such a miniscule percentile of LEOs??

I'm simply appalled

Too bad you don't have a dash cam video of this; seems to be that's all that matters in deciding the quality of all the LEOs these days.

That was way before video cams....hell some of the worst fights I ever got into with drunks were on dirt roads at a time in the business when radios may or may not work and if they did there was a northside of the county car and a southside of the county car in a county of 436 square miles at 1 or 2 AM...you could call all you want but no one was coming, you were on your own...

Back
Top Bottom