• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to know why intelligent CITIZENS dont like cops?

I know a bunch of cops that are more pissed than I will ever be at scenes like that.
Sad though. I'd sue the **** out of them for stuff like that.

Thousands of GOOD police actions say otherwise. Showing 7 minutes of bad is a waste
im sorry to tell you this, but there shouldn't even be a second of this. 10 rights don't fix a wrong. brign a cop into any situation, you will get more bad than good 9 times out of 10. I don't appreciate my tax dollars being used for this or for them to sit on the side of the road with a radar gun. Cops could be useful. But our government uses them in a non positive way to profit. Were the country of "freedom" with the highest incarceration rate. :ballchain:

im sorry to tell you this, but there shouldn't even be a second of this. 10 rights don't fix a wrong. brign a cop into any situation, you will get more bad than good 9 times out of 10. I don't appreciate my tax dollars being used for this or for them to sit on the side of the road with a radar gun. Cops could be useful. But our government uses them in a non positive way to profit. Were the country of "freedom" with the highest incarceration rate. :ballchain:

Well said!

I know a bunch of cops that are more pissed than I will ever be at scenes like that.
Sad though. I'd sue the **** out of them for stuff like that.

There are a few good LEOs in this country, but most of the ones that would see something like that would not approve still wouldn't attack another cop to stop it. They have become passive to seeing excessive force. And will let that officer do what they feel is needed. They have a brotherhood. My best friends dad is Lt. in the county I grew up in. Hes a good guy, but I wouldn't say he would stop this. And I have much respect for him. But anyone that uses that badge as a crown and treats people like this should receive the death penalty for abuse of power. And allowing other officers to do it if you tote that badge... is treason in the simplest form. There are good officers, but they are as rare as an honest politician.

There are a few good LEOs in this country, but most of the ones that would see something like that would not approve still wouldn't attack another cop to stop it. They have become passive to seeing excessive force. And will let that officer do what they feel is needed. They have a brotherhood. My best friends dad is Lt. in the county I grew up in. Hes a good guy, but I wouldn't say he would stop this. And I have much respect for him. But anyone that uses that badge as a crown and treats people like this should receive the death penalty for abuse of power. And allowing other officers to do it if you tote that badge... is treason in the simplest form. There are good officers, but they are as rare as an honest politician.

I'm Calling BS. 40 years ago, may be. Not now all the officers I work with would stop a situation fast.

Back
Top Bottom