• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

So, how many people HAVEN'T bought at least a case (5000 rounds) of 22 to have on hand for the next time this happens ?

If not, why? It's not like the price will go down any and this is probably the best supply we'll see for at least a year (best case), until post-election drama is settled.
I'd rather buy an ammo caliber that actually matters. 22LR for me is only good for plinking

I stopped by wally world on the way home from the range today. As I do every time I am there, I wandered down to the sporting goods department to see if they had any .22, they didn't. While I was there, I asked the department manager about them if they were really going to stop selling .22 and her answer was NO. I mentioned to her that about the only thing I have seen there lately were the 1400 round buckets. She said that it seemed that those were easier to get than the others.

I stopped by wally world on the way home from the range today. As I do every time I am there, I wandered down to the sporting goods department to see if they had any .22, they didn't. While I was there, I asked the department manager about them if they were really going to stop selling .22 and her answer was NO. I mentioned to her that about the only thing I have seen there lately were the 1400 round buckets. She said that it seemed that those were easier to get than the others.
I'm wondering if it's just at the winder walmart. Who knows

Gotta get there real early in the morning. The girlfriend and I usually go Saturday mornings around 7 and they will have it in stock

That explains it. Bout the only place i get to early in the morning is work. I guess I'm ok paying a few more cents per round to be able to sleep in til at least 7 on Saturday.

Is that the only day they get ammo deliveries?

That explains it. Bout the only place i get to early in the morning is work. I guess I'm ok paying a few more cents per round to be able to sleep in til at least 7 on Saturday.

Is that the only day they get ammo deliveries?
I've been told check in every morning cause it can happen anytime. I work Mon-Fri so that leaves Saturday and Sunday and I like to sleep in at least one of those days

Back
Top Bottom