• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

Heard from my girlfriend who works for Walmart that she talked to the girl in sporting goods that Walmart will stop selling 22lr soon. They've been resetting the ammo case and there is no longer a place for 22 but more room for 9mm and others. So maybe a good thing maybe not. Thoughts?

why have a space in the cabinet? flippers are lined up to buy it all as soon as it comes in...just smart use of space

So, how many people HAVEN'T bought at least a case (5000 rounds) of 22 to have on hand for the next time this happens ?

If not, why? It's not like the price will go down any and this is probably the best supply we'll see for at least a year (best case), until post-election drama is settled.

It's not readily available at a decent price. Seemingly 22LR is the one thing that has never gotten back to normal.

why have a space in the cabinet? flippers are lined up to buy it all as soon as it comes in...just smart use of space

The manager of the sporting goods section at the local Wally World is a buddy, I'll ask him.

You should hear his stories about the neckbeards waiting on the delivery truck. Every so often they have to run them out of the storage area, because the neckbeards will wander around checking the incoming pallets to see what was delivered that day.

The local store personnel doesn't know what will be delivered on any given day.

Just a heads up. Wal Mart has an internal catalog of stuff it carries. They have a lot more ammo than what's on the floor. The manager can order the odder items. There is a .25-06 load I like, I asked for it, and now they keep it in stock. Can't find it anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom