• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

Think about this... Why do the vending machine people visit their machines EVERY single day and fill ALL the empty spaces? It's simple, nobody is going to buy a #G-9 Snicker's Bar at 3:00 AM when they can't see it through the glass. They'll probably walk away rather than buy what they don't have a craving for.

Same goes for ammo.

A full shelf of fresh product is a profitable shelf!

In the retail world, it's called facing. You cover the gaps of stock you don't have with products you do have. Walmart either does it themselves or has the vendor do it for them for every product they have. If a slot's empty, you fill it with something else you do have.

Not surprised. 22 is basically a loss-leader for them at what they charge... and if it's never in stock it doesn't perform that function well at all.

So, how many people HAVEN'T bought at least a case (5000 rounds) of 22 to have on hand for the next time this happens ?

If not, why? It's not like the price will go down any and this is probably the best supply we'll see for at least a year (best case), until post-election drama is settled.

Probably for the best, will cut down on the inbreed white trash flippers especially in Winder hell you think yer in Alabama after leavng that store.

winders walmart is wwwaaaayyy closer to a zoo than anything lol. Everytime I come outta there I feel like I need a shower and a penicillin shot

Back
Top Bottom