• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart to stop selling 22lr

I haven't seen .22 in either of the Acworth locations in a couple years. I swear the employees are still tipping off friends and family when it comes in. Screw that place, they can suck a phallus for all I care. Never any help in a dept when you need it and most of the employees look like they should be standing in a welfare line.

I haven't seen .22 in either of the Acworth locations in a couple years. I swear the employees are still tipping off friends and family when it comes in. Screw that place, they can suck a phallus for all I care. Never any help in a dept when you need it and most of the employees look like they should be standing in a welfare line.
It all depends on the walmart. Some are better than others. I guess since my gf works at the winder walmart I kinda know the employees.

Heard from my girlfriend who works for Walmart that she talked to the girl in sporting goods that Walmart will stop selling 22lr soon. They've been resetting the ammo case and there is no longer a place for 22 but more room for 9mm and others. So maybe a good thing maybe not. Thoughts?

Interestingly, I happened to be in Wal-Mart today (Lilburn), and the woman in sporting goods pointed out the same thing to me-- that they pulled the stock stickers off the shelf in the cabinet. I didn't think anything of it.

I went into Commerce Walmart one day and heard a guy at the sporting goods counter start to complain about never being able to buy any 22 ammo. The girl asked if she could help me and I told her I would like 2 boxes of cci mini mags and he looked astonished. They were right in front of him. He wasn't really looking for 22 just wanted something to complain about. I have bought tons of 22 ammo from Walmart. I just go back there and look every time I go in. If they have it I buy some if not I just move on.

Well... I for one have never seen .22 in Wal-Mart, in probably 20 visits over the last 44 months. That would be to probably six different Wal-Marts.

I know folks are finding it-- but I also know some of us have not.

In Bibb you have to be related to a SG Dept manager in order to get 22 at Wallyworld. Bass Pro and Academy seem to keep it in stock but that magic penny in differnce in price is the nexkbeard sweet spot. Small minds, small profits.

Wally world salesperson in Acworth said that they were still carrying it,sold the last box about twenty minutes before I asked him about it this evening.

Back
Top Bottom