• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

Did you see where the WM ceo called for more gun control?

Why is everyone talking about open carry in WM instead of their calls for more gun control?

Just another blatant **** on law abiding people from this ****ty retailer.
I don't know why everyone is talking about open carry in Walmart - If they would go a few threads back I already said this was going to happen . . . but if we want to talk about how business owners shouldn't use their positions and money to push their own political agendas > then have at it . . . that may be a worthy discussion.

But protesting a business who won't let you carry a gun openly is fundamentally the same as protesting a bakery who won't draw two dicks on a cake. It's your right to carry a gun and it's your right to not be discriminated against because you figure out your gay . . . . either way you're gonna have people that disagree (STRONGLY) with you and if you're on their property, in their business, in their owned domain . . . all I can tell you is get out if you don't like it.

Walmart can go to hell as far as I’m concerned. Have shopped there in forever and don’t plan on shopping there. I don’t open carry and wouldn’t, but if somebody else wants to open carry I don’t care, just not for me. But I think people need to do what they can and not shop at Walmart because if we let them win this one what is next?

And if we want to talk about how business owners shouldn't use their positions and money to push their own political agendas > then have at it. But protesting a business who won't let you carry a gun openly is fundamentally the same as protesting a bakery who won't draw two dicks on a cake. It's your right to carry a gun and it's your right to not be discriminated against because you figure out your gay . . . . either way you're gonna have people that disagree (STRONGLY) with you and if you're on their property, in their business, in their owned domain . . . all I can tell you is get out if you don't like it.
how do you "figure out you're gay" askin for a friend

I'm probably gonna get banned from the Perry Walmart soon but not because of open carry. Every time I go in there I go to the self checkout since that's the only thing open. Then the greeter girl wants to see my receipt and I tell her she can't see my receipt. So then she goes in and on about it's her job and she will have to call a manager . All the while I'm heading out the door telling her to get a better job and call whoever she wants. Just last Sunday I told her I'd be loading my PAID FOR **** in a white Kia Soul and IF a manager showed up we could discuss customer harassment.
I know why she wants to scan my receipt. Once she scans it I can't come back in and take the same stuff again and head for the door. But that's Wal-Mart's problem. NOT mine. I don't have to be badgered and inconvenienced because of their shrinkage problems.
Matter of fact I think I'll go by there again tomorrow on my way home and see if I can get me a case out of it. Maybe they'll even call the bull**** Perry PD for backup. Gotta be a settlement for me in there somewhere.

So what exactly are you saying? Are you saying I should bend over and be inconvenienced by a random Walmart employee that has been brainwashed to assume I'm stealing from them?
I just say no thanks and keep walking. I just ignore anything they say after that.

If you CHOOSE to shop there then yeah - that's their job and you chose to go there - you don't have to be a dick to people just because you FEEL like your being inconvenienced.

Yeah I choose to shop there, but once I give them money for the items then they're my property same as the receipt and shirt on my back. I'm never a dick to the receipt checking robot I politely say no thanks and keep walking.

I'm probably gonna get banned from the Perry Walmart soon but not because of open carry. Every time I go in there I go to the self checkout since that's the only thing open. Then the greeter girl wants to see my receipt and I tell her she can't see my receipt. So then she goes in and on about it's her job and she will have to call a manager . All the while I'm heading out the door telling her to get a better job and call whoever she wants. Just last Sunday I told her I'd be loading my PAID FOR **** in a white Kia Soul and IF a manager showed up we could discuss customer harassment.
I know why she wants to scan my receipt. Once she scans it I can't come back in and take the same stuff again and head for the door. But that's Wal-Mart's problem. NOT mine. I don't have to be badgered and inconvenienced because of their shrinkage problems.
Matter of fact I think I'll go by there again tomorrow on my way home and see if I can get me a case out of it. Maybe they'll even call the bull**** Perry PD for backup. Gotta be a settlement for me in there somewhere.
They already have you on their most wanted billboard.

I don't know why everyone is talking about open carry in Walmart - If they would go a few threads back I already said this was going to happen . . . but if we want to talk about how business owners shouldn't use their positions and money to push their own political agendas > then have at it . . . that may be a worthy discussion.

But protesting a business who won't let you carry a gun openly is fundamentally the same as protesting a bakery who won't draw two dicks on a cake. It's your right to carry a gun and it's your right to not be discriminated against because you figure out your gay . . . . either way you're gonna have people that disagree (STRONGLY) with you and if you're on their property, in their business, in their owned domain . . . all I can tell you is get out if you don't like it.

Yeah I dont care about their store policies. Their house, their rules. Whatever. But I won't support any company that supports more gun control. So F them.

This disease will soon spread to all retail establishments

You can go ahead and add the Sprouts Supermarket Chain to the list. Walked in today for a few things and they made sure their front entrance had a no guns allowed sign put up. Guess who walked right past that sign and no one was harmed.

Back
Top Bottom