• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

In a way I get why Wally doesn't want open carry. I do not support it, but get it. They never said anything about concealed carry. I think it’s a very dumb decision to stop selling “certain” ammunition. Because honestly it makes 0 sense. I do try to avoid Walmart at all cost unless I need something cheap and right now.

The left gets riled up over the bakery not decorating a gay cake - the right gets riled up over a store not letting them carry an AR on their back . . .

Nobody gives two s***** that it's private property and the business owner has rights too (REGARDLESS IF YOU AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT).

Everybody argues in the name of "rights", when really all it boils down to is . . . People can't stand other people that don't agree with them.

I'm probably gonna get banned from the Perry Walmart soon but not because of open carry. Every time I go in there I go to the self checkout since that's the only thing open. Then the greeter girl wants to see my receipt and I tell her she can't see my receipt. So then she goes in and on about it's her job and she will have to call a manager . All the while I'm heading out the door telling her to get a better job and call whoever she wants. Just last Sunday I told her I'd be loading my PAID FOR **** in a white Kia Soul and IF a manager showed up we could discuss customer harassment.
I know why she wants to scan my receipt. Once she scans it I can't come back in and take the same stuff again and head for the door. But that's Wal-Mart's problem. NOT mine. I don't have to be badgered and inconvenienced because of their shrinkage problems.
Matter of fact I think I'll go by there again tomorrow on my way home and see if I can get me a case out of it. Maybe they'll even call the bull**** Perry PD for backup. Gotta be a settlement for me in there somewhere.
No wonder the world is going to s*** . . . look at the amount of respect shown here (or rather the bragging blatant lack of it) . . . those of you who liked this post should be ashamed.

The left gets riled up over the bakery not decorating a gay cake - the right gets riled up over a store not letting them carry an AR on their back . . .

Nobody gives two s***** that it's private property and the business owner has rights too (REGARDLESS IF YOU AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT).

Everybody argues in the name of "rights", when really all it boils down to is . . . People can't stand other people that don't agree with them.

Did you see where the WM ceo called for more gun control?

Why is everyone talking about open carry in WM instead of their calls for more gun control?

Just another blatant **** on law abiding people from this ****ty retailer.

No wonder the world is going to s*** . . . look at the amount of respect shown here (or rather the bragging blatant lack of it) . . . those of you who liked this post should be ashamed.
So what exactly are you saying? Are you saying I should bend over and be inconvenienced by a random Walmart employee that has been brainwashed to assume I'm stealing from them?

So what exactly are you saying? Are you saying I should bend over and be inconvenienced by a random Walmart employee that has been brainwashed to assume I'm stealing from them?
If you CHOOSE to shop there then yeah - that's their job and you chose to go there - you don't have to be a dick to people just because you FEEL like your being inconvenienced.

Back
Top Bottom