• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

Or a car that is involved in a wreck that has tires purchased at Walmart or someone is stabbed by a knife bought at Walmart. Surely “One Call That’s All” and a bunch of attorneys nationwide could find a ton of things to sue Walmart over and bankrupt them with constant litigation since they opened this can of worms.
It could be argued that they have set a precedent of taking responsibility for the safety of others by not only limiting what they sell, but also limiting what legal behavior their customers can perform.

I say in for a penny, in for a pound. If they take that responsibility for one type of product, they are responsible for all of their products.

Law suits for every illegal behavior that is committed with any product purchased there.

Can we all make this our Walmart shopping shirt?

qgii.jpg

I'm probably gonna get banned from the Perry Walmart soon but not because of open carry. Every time I go in there I go to the self checkout since that's the only thing open. Then the greeter girl wants to see my receipt and I tell her she can't see my receipt. So then she goes in and on about it's her job and she will have to call a manager . All the while I'm heading out the door telling her to get a better job and call whoever she wants. Just last Sunday I told her I'd be loading my PAID FOR **** in a white Kia Soul and IF a manager showed up we could discuss customer harassment.
I know why she wants to scan my receipt. Once she scans it I can't come back in and take the same stuff again and head for the door. But that's Wal-Mart's problem. NOT mine. I don't have to be badgered and inconvenienced because of their shrinkage problems.
Matter of fact I think I'll go by there again tomorrow on my way home and see if I can get me a case out of it. Maybe they'll even call the bull**** Perry PD for backup. Gotta be a settlement for me in there somewhere.

Or a car that is involved in a wreck that has tires purchased at Walmart or someone is stabbed by a knife bought at Walmart. Surely “One Call That’s All” and a bunch of attorneys nationwide could find a ton of things to sue Walmart over and bankrupt them with constant litigation since they opened this can of worms.
I like that thought process

Back
Top Bottom