• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wagoneer not a Jeep brand?

I’ve seen the Grand Wagoneers advertised north of $100k… that’s insanity.
Don’t stop And look at The price of new navigators or Yukon denalis or Escalades .or a crew can 4wd pickup .

You can buy a modest house in rural Georgia for less than the new SUVs and pickups cost .

Worked for Lexus and Acura and Infinity
Also works for GMC and Lincoln

Take a regular model Chevy pickup or Tahoe or Honda Accord or Camry , add some fancy trim and Jack the price about $15k and people will buy it .
Yeah in most of those examples you're 100% correct. Although I THINK Lincoln existed before getting sucked into the Ford brand. Kinda like Cadillac to GM.
And say what you will about Lexus but if I were in the market for a high end ride I it would most likely be my go to brand . I damn sure wouldn't pay all that extra cash for BMW or Mercedes and then get soaked even worse on the maintenance and parts.
But yeah, for years I told people that Acura was a Jap word which meant " Look how much more I paid for this Honda."

Don’t stop And look at The price of new navigators or Yukon denalis or Escalades .or a crew can 4wd pickup .

You can buy a modest house in rural Georgia for less than the new SUVs and pickups cost .
Absolutely ! Even is you bought rural property or vacant lots you would still come out WAY better than these insanely priced depreciating assets.

Back
Top Bottom