• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wagoneer not a Jeep brand?

Speaking of 80 grand. Drove through Hardy Ford today. 4 broncos on the lot. Looked at a two door red one. Sticker was 49,000. Additional sticker dealer mark up. 25,000.

Like Charles Hardy used to say “We love ya, and we need ya”. (And yo $25,000.)

I hope every fool who qualifies get one. They deserve it.

They are part of Fiat, Chrysler, Peugeot. Talk about the three Stooges. $100,000 POS that will sell for half of that in 4 years.... If it doesn't die before then.

Someone high up figured they can charge more for it, because people pay more for exclusivity.

Saw this non-Jeep Wagoneer in front of COSTCO today. Notices IT does not have any "Jeep" name or emblem anywhere on it --but if you read the window sticker, the very fine print indicates that the make of the vehicle is Jeep.

I'm wondering why is the company ashamed of the Jeep brand? Does thr name carry politically-incorrect baggage with images of rugged individualism, self-sufficiency, etc? Does it stink of white privilege, conservative values, and remind consumers of M.A.G.A. baseball caps?

Does JEEP want to hide their companies name on this Wagoneer so that tofu-eating pansies and open- minded suburban housewives will be more comfortable buying it?
Since Jeeps are seen as being for manly men?

Jeeps are for manly men? Never heard that before. They are all over midtown. The thing looks like a suburban. Maybe they are trying to get away from the low quality reputation that Jeep has.

The Genesis line is one of the biggest jokes I ever saw. AND ...I drove a lot of them when I worked at the port of Brunswick. There's nothing wrong with Hyundai as a brand in most cases. But I can't believe average consumers would fall for that Genesis line.
Worked for Lexus and Acura and Infinity
Also works for GMC and Lincoln

Take a regular model Chevy pickup or Tahoe or Honda Accord or Camry , add some fancy trim and Jack the price about $15k and people will buy it .

Back
Top Bottom