• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wagoneer not a Jeep brand?

They didn't rebrand Dodge trucks... in order to get more bail out money, CDJR "dumped" or rebranded the ram truck line as a separate company because it was the only profitable product line during the government bail out years..
Well yeah that's kinda what I expected. I bet they were kicking themselves for killing Plymouth not that long before.

Right. Chrysler corp is faux separating another brand. This is an “ultra branding technique” so when you buy one, you can talk down to everyone else including the poor Jeep owners and say to them…Nay Nay…this is a Wagoneer…I have nothing to do with you lessers.

You know, because feel good about spending 100k on a Jeep with computers in it.

Right. Chrysler corp is faux separating another brand. This is an “ultra branding technique” so when you buy one, you can talk down to everyone else including the poor Jeep owners and say to them…Nay Nay…this is a Wagoneer…I have nothing to do with you lessers.

You know, because feel good about spending 100k on a Jeep with computers in it.
kinda like elite gun owners. Mines better than yours

I assume it's kinda like when they decided to just call the Dodge truck "Ram". It's just pointless rebranding that ain't fooling anyone . They need more brand names on the signs. As of now Chrysler only makes 2 models, the 300 and the minivan. So there's no reason for the brand to exist anymore.
But then again there's no reason for any Mopar brand to exist anymore. They just keep getting recusitated by the gubment. Failing brands need to fail. Like Sears, KMart, RadioShack, Oldsmobile etc.
BTW...I saw a commercial for that new Wagoneer and it's priced over $80K . How is that anywhere close to viable?
Speaking of 80 grand. Drove through Hardy Ford today. 4 broncos on the lot. Looked at a two door red one. Sticker was 49,000. Additional sticker dealer mark up. 25,000.

Speaking of 80 grand. Drove through Hardy Ford today. 4 broncos on the lot. Looked at a two door red one. Sticker was 49,000. Additional sticker dealer mark up. 25,000.
Yeah the dealers like to put those addendum stickers on high demand vehicles. They're counting on the demand and suckers to pay it.

My wife’s Wagoneer
09EF9891-8834-467A-BBFD-888B313223B8.jpeg
5883FDE7-2CE9-4F91-9B80-26C88F7A2118.jpeg
B32B6CD2-1466-4C2F-BEF4-3CE8B79D9ED7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom