**Video** Times Square billboard today. 911 inside job...

take a few minutes and see what these 2254 architects and engineers have to say about building #7. And yes.... Some did help build it. These people are professionals in their respective fields and likely have a much better understanding than a few georgia hicks...... (Me included)

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/evidence.html

Ive seen countless pilots come forth and say that a commercial airliner cannot travel at 500 knots at sea level like the radar picked up. Its a mess of crazy stories.

take a few minutes and see what these 2254 architects and engineers have to say about building #7. And yes.... Some did help build it. These people are professionals in their respective fields and likely have a much better understanding than a few georgia hicks...... (Me included)

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/evidence.html

Ok so I take it the first video didn't bother to mention any of the unique aspects of building 7. I have seen that and lo and behold they don't go into much detail on the unique aspects either.

I dunno about you but I find it quite interesting that buildings that are so unique come down and some people want to question how and why those buildings come down but those very people don't seem to have a clue as to how those particular buildings were constructed. Doesn't that strike you as kind of odd?

Isn't that second website you mentioned the one that had photos of some of the support columns cut at angles they claimed proved it was an inside job? Those photos taken AFTER workers cut them with torches during cleanup? Isn't that the very same website? Why yes, yes I do believe it is.. I believe they took that section of their site down because it was absolute proof they haven't a clue. By the way, have they come up with a single photograph taken prior to aircraft impact that shows the necessary explosives on the outside columns?

I dunno what sort of a hick you may be BUT I know exactly what sort of a hick I am, sir.

the WTC 7 myth has been debunked time and time again, popular mechanics has done several very specific articles about each gripe the truthers have put out there

youtube videos and testimony from attention whoring morons is not evidence

Ok so I take it the first video didn't bother to mention any of the unique aspects of building 7. I have seen that and lo and behold they don't go into much detail on the unique aspects either.

I dunno about you but I find it quite interesting that buildings that are so unique come down and some people want to question how and why those buildings come down but those very people don't seem to have a clue as to how those particular buildings were constructed. Doesn't that strike you as kind of odd?

Isn't that second website you mentioned the one that had photos of some of the support columns cut at angles they claimed proved it was an inside job? Those photos taken AFTER workers cut them with torches during cleanup? Isn't that the very same website? Why yes, yes I do believe it is.. I believe they took that section of their site down because it was absolute proof they haven't a clue. By the way, have they come up with a single photograph taken prior to aircraft impact that shows the necessary explosives on the outside columns?

I dunno what sort of a hick you may be BUT I know exactly what sort of a hick I am, sir.

BAM!

the WTC 7 myth has been debunked time and time again, popular mechanics has done several very specific articles about each gripe the truthers have put out there

youtube videos and testimony from attention whoring morons is not evidence

Yea, these conspiracy theorists don't care that their sources have no merit or the theories have been debunked. The source just keeps twisting something to support their claim and the CT's just keep buying it. We can show that their sources don't have a clue and that the theories have been debunked, but they need a conspiracy to believe in to get them through their day. They won't stop.

Isn't that second website you mentioned the one that had photos of some of the support columns cut at angles they claimed proved it was an inside job? Those photos taken AFTER workers cut them with torches during cleanup? Isn't that the very same website? Why yes, yes I do believe it is..
You are ruining it! :mmph:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom