**Video** Times Square billboard today. 911 inside job...

Yeah just go piss on the graves

oh boy, here we go with the liberal side shows.... lets talk about keeping the children safe while we are at it. Might as well talk about climate change as well and those poor Polar Bears.

This has nothing to do with pissing on graves. It does have something to do with common sense and understanding why 3000 plus Americans died on 9/11.

Last edited:
I do not think it was an inside job. If so, they would not have been successful - :wacko:. Was it allowed to happen to get us into a war??? :argue:

....snore

no one said they are flaming libs. just spouting a lib talking point that they likely watched on the that magic picture box.

Kind of like those tin foil hat talking points from your magic picture box?

Occam's razor would be of very good use here. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Not just speculation and new world order bull****.

Kind of like those tin foil hat talking points from your magic picture box?

Occam's razor would be of very good use here. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Not just speculation and new world order bull****.

earth to Cobalt.... can you hear us? come on back in a bit. your even getting too far out there for me. :D

because it was an inside job. Those towers would have costed more to remove the asbestos than to rebuild them from ground up.

Although I don't buy the Gov narrative on the WTC incident, point of fact, the Port Authority had been abating the asbestos in those towers for years. Part of the "support" for the official narrative is that the absence of asbestos contributed to the burn of the structural steel.

Back
Top Bottom