• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VEGAN DIET

Holy ****. BDR done went gay. To be honest you are better off with a meat diet. You don't have 4 stomachs like a cow........or a vagina. Vegan men lose muscle mass mostly and are weak. The amino acids in veggie protein are not the same. You will grow tits too. I meant bigger tits. Don't do it.
Mine look like 2 oranges in a pair of stockings now... lol

Seriously though, if you have a medical condition, consult a physician with the specifics of your plan before rolling into it. Diabetics jumping feet first into fasting or ultra low carb diets can have some drastic and dangerous reactions. May have to ease into it with more considerations than others.
Yeah the fasting till lunch always seems to make me hold weight

I'm sure it does. Your liver is already struggling to produce insulin when it should, so your body is more prone producing cortisol to store fat when it thinks it's starving. I still think that a restricted feeding window is doable, but you'll probably have to ease into it. As mentioned, there are a ton of resources out there. You have to be willing to spend the time and effort to find what works for your body.

As an fyi, I'm no MD, just a research savvy engineer who has a diabetic father and a best friend that I'm trying to help change his life...like 600lb tv show kind of life. You can do it if you want it.

Gary Null says breakfast is not necessary or healthy. It forces the body to expend energy for digestion rather than the day's activities. YMMV

I'm thinking about trying the caveman diet. 6 hour mid-day eating window. No food the remaining 18 hours.

Back
Top Bottom