• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VEGAN DIET

You do know that more than half the world survives on this, and they are much more healthy than Americans, right? It's about balance, not specific foods. I agree with you 100% about processed junk.

All I 100% know is my personal results. It wasn’t easy, It will be a year in 7 days. The food choices and exercise have completely transformed my physical appearance, energy level and health.

I think keto would be better suited to your goals than vegan. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a high fat, moderate protein and low to no carb diet. If you have no carbs to burn your body will start to burn the fat for energy. It's worked incredibly well for myself and a buddy.

All the bacon, steak and butter you want.

Check out the book Wheatbelly. For me, numbers and the whys of things is how I comprehend best. This tells you what happens when.... plus it led me to whole new sources of info and a class in nutrition. I never felt better. Of course I slipped up (mt bike accident a very bad one) and rediscovered my love of pizza and beer while I was laid up. Tbhrow out everything we were taught about eating healthy. Low fat high carbs. The food pyramid was designed with a lot peta whackos and to help the 3rd. Nothing to do with what is healthy to eat. Rant over
51n8Y3nta1L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Check out the book Wheatbelly. For me, numbers and the whys of things is how I comprehend best. This tells you what happens when.... plus it led me to whole new sources of info and a class in nutrition. I never felt better. Of course I slipped up (mt bike accident a very bad one) and rediscovered my love of pizza and beer while I was laid up. Tbhrow out everything we were taught about eating healthy. Low fat high carbs. The food pyramid was designed with a lot peta whackos and to help the 3rd. Nothing to do with what is healthy to eat. Rant over
51n8Y3nta1L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yep, I have a simple little rule now, I don't eat anything white. Sugar, bread, rice, potatoes, pasta, etc.... Simplifies it a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom