• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VEGAN DIET

It really is hard to lose weight...if I could cut back on the weights and up the walking and ease into running...I could lose the weight

For many people exercise is at most 5% of weightloss. HIIT with an accurate heart rate monitor will get strong heart and lungs though. It really is mostly what you eat and just as important when you eat. Research a little about how your liver and pancreas regulate hormones. Its easier to invest time and effort in yourself when you have some information. Don't think you have to do it all at once either. Take one thing at a time and you will have results almost immediately.
Pick a full week and commit to not eating anything past say 6 and see what happens.

It really is hard to lose weight...if I could cut back on the weights and up the walking and ease into running...I could lose the weight
If you do the strict Keto diet, no exercise will be needed to drop some weight. That's what I did and gradually introduced cardio after some weight loss, this will help with joint pain from exercise with the extra weight on you.

I've said it time and time again. It's about balance. Our problem is that if we consume more calories than we expend, our bodies converts the difference to fat and stores it. It's as simple as that. Don't eat more calories than you can work off in a day. To lose weight, eat fewer calories than you will work off in a day. 2+2=4. 2+2≠5.

I've said it time and time again. It's about balance. Our problem is that if we consume more calories than we expend, our bodies converts the difference to fat and stores it. It's as simple as that. Don't eat more calories than you can work off in a day. To lose weight, eat fewer calories than you will work off in a day. 2+2=4. 2+2≠5.
Truth. It's all just math.

Over time, the body will adjust to many things - that's why you have to periodically change up excercises to continue to build muscle.

I've been using My Fitness Pal for over 8 years - tracking calories and excercise.

I went on a keto focused diet 4 years ago to loose 20 pounds gained as a result of smoking cessation. I had been unable to loose the weight through reasonable calorie control.

I lost the weight and maintained my new weight via a low carb/high fat diet but wrecked my cholesterol levels. Keto can have this effect on some individuals.

On the advice of my doctor, I reversed course - I adjusted my micro-nutrents to less fats and added healthy carbs but kept the calories the same - I lost 5 pounds in two weeks as my body adjusted to my new diet.

Cholesterol is back to normal and my weight has stabilized with the lower fat content focus.

I am convinced that "shocking" the body by changing things up disrupts its sense of normacy and allows muscle growth, weight loss and positive mental health.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Over time, the body will adjust to many things - that's why you have to periodically change up excercises to continue to build muscle.

I've been using My Fitness Pal for over 8 years - tracking calories and excercise.

I went on a keto focused diet 4 years ago to loose 20 pounds gained as a result of smoking cessation.

I lost the weight and maintained my new weight via a low carb/high fat diet but wrecked my cholesterol levels. Keto can have this effect on some individuals.

On the advice of my doctor, I reversed course - I adjusted my micro-nutrents to less fats and added healthy carbs but kept the calories the same - I lost 5 pounds in two weeks as my body adjusted to my new diet.

Cholesterol is back to normal and my weight has stabilized with the lower fat content focus.

I am convinced that "shocking" the body by changing things up disrupts its sense of normacy and allows muscle growth, weight loss and positive mental health.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

That is also why HIIT is so effective. Your body likes to keep things the same and will pushback when you try to change. Keep at it and it will hang on to the new norm. Interesting stuff

Back
Top Bottom