• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Admiral Warns ~ Nuclear War with China & Russia Possible ~

I'd be worried about any platform if I found any "Pro China" article on any news organization in the United States.

Like I shown in my post before yours, nuclear reactors surround Georgia. If by chance they are all compromised, where exactly do you plan to run? And if you did, how well do you think the traffic will flow and if all the gas stations will have fuel after everyone else stocked up on their way out.

I don't watch many movies or take what they depict as actual information so I'm not sure what movie your talking about. But I do read, and I do more than just look at news articles or click bait to get my information.

For the possibility that our infrastructure is down/compromised like cell phones, power, and radio towers...how would everyone know that a reactor is about to leak & if so which way to evacuate? For the small price it cost and the piece of mind it offers, it's cheaper than buying ammo at the moment. It's going in the same provisions of food that I've stored away, I'd rather have it than not.

Well, Biden already gave China access to our power grid anyway...

I hope them Chinese don’t have access to our water supply as well, because we will all be dead by a small microscopic bug...

China's been successfully gaining access to our power grid systems for years now. Unknown/unauthorized users have been able to access the systems.

Obviously only trial runs, but if they felt the need, they could no doubt reak havoc.

It's really amazing to me that this issue hasn't been brought more to a head.

2. You think Georgia would be high on the list of places China/Russia nukes? I promise you, it is not. In fact most people in China's military can't tell you what part of the US we are.

4. Don't waste your money. Just buy guns, ammo and axes/chainsaw.
Mostly just responding to these 2 because I agree with your other 2 points. I think Atlanta being a central travel hub for the southeast and east coast in general, plus many new organizations and companies plus military bases make it at least a somewhat reasonable target. As far as eastern seaboard we are probably top 3 target in theory besides NYC and DC I'd think.

Also agree largely on #4 because if war were declared I think we'd be pretty ****** and no amount of AR-15's would help 90% of us just caught in the blast or bombings. Not saying people shouldn't at least try to defend themselves, but I personally am not tying large amounts of resources into this possibility

Mostly just responding to these 2 because I agree with your other 2 points. I think Atlanta being a central travel hub for the southeast and east coast in general, plus many new organizations and companies plus military bases make it at least a somewhat reasonable target. As far as eastern seaboard we are probably top 3 target in theory besides NYC and DC I'd think.

Also agree largely on #4 because if war were declared I think we'd be pretty ****** and no amount of AR-15's would help 90% of us just caught in the blast or bombings. Not saying people shouldn't at least try to defend themselves, but I personally am not tying large amounts of resources into this possibility

Hartsfield Jackson as well as Dobbins and possibly Savannah would be high profile targets. Unless it's a rogue group, a nation state would be targeting multiple targets. Don't forget Norfolk on the east coast list.

Under Trump, I don't think it would happen, they knew he'd push the shiny Red Button, but with the simpleton in Office we'd be vaporized as he sat in the oval office pushing the fast forward on the TV remote over and over:doh:

Under Trump, I don't think it would happen, they knew he'd push the shiny Red Button, but with the simpleton in Office we'd be vaporized as he sat in the oval office pushing the fast forward on the TV remote over and over:doh:

Biden has proven throughout his time in congress he didn't react well to conflicts. He's a pacifists.

Back
Top Bottom