• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Upcoming Gunshows

its good for the rest of us..if you shot people at 3 of the last 5. we are safer when you stay home..
last one you went to was 4 or 5 years back at the expo? maybe 100 or 150 shows since them and no one has been shot.
i was talking to palmettomoon palmettomoon and we voted and you can come back,just no bringing,handling,or touching guns for you..:becky:

I shot 3 people ? No the only people I ever shot had it coming.
After seeing the fatality in norcross & standing near the one shot in leg (2016) your right I’m done with gun shows especially now that there’s a whole new bunch of Mcloskeys buying for 1st time. Infidel should train all new gun buying democrats to Israeli carry with an empty mag. Check the recent just expo show negligent discharges around the country. & then wear your vest to the next one. Remember the old timer dealer that used to smoke cigars while over polishing his 45 next to 20k rounds of ammo. Won’t even go into the Eastman disinviting the dealers with the best prices cause he was selling at tables also, guns stolen from cars/tables or the amount non firearm of crap for sale. Tell me again when they were or are now great family fun. You & moon getting a room together in Tulsa ?

....You & moon getting a room together in Tulsa ?
Don't go if you're too stupid to buy smart. I've been in five shows with NDs in my brief "show going" of 29 years. Doesn't stop me. I was the guy with the first aid kit checking on the man hit in the leg at the Jonesboro Rd show. Where were you? You weren't the momo standing there catching flies in his mouth holding the little silver colored, smoking revolver were you?

I shot 3 people ? No the only people I ever shot had it coming.
After seeing the fatality in norcross & standing near the one shot in leg (2016) your right I’m done with gun shows especially now that there’s a whole new bunch of Mcloskeys buying for 1st time. Infidel should train all new gun buying democrats to Israeli carry with an empty mag. Check the recent just expo show negligent discharges around the country. & then wear your vest to the next one. Remember the old timer dealer that used to smoke cigars while over polishing his 45 next to 20k rounds of ammo. Won’t even go into the Eastman disinviting the dealers with the best prices cause he was selling at tables also, guns stolen from cars/tables or the amount non firearm of crap for sale. Tell me again when they were or are now great family fun. You & moon getting a room together in Tulsa ?
wow
man just dump out the cornflakes and get a fresh bowl. i was not trying to pee in them.
do you go to amusement parks? i have heard that everyone who rides roller coasters died..
they keep flying off the tracks..
as far as me and palmettomoon palmettomoon ,we hate each other... its all "yo momma so fat,and you so ugly" that the show promoters had us 6 feet apart before the coronies.. so no,no room...

Don't go if you're too stupid to buy smart. I've been in five shows with NDs in my brief "show going" of 29 years. Doesn't stop me. I was the guy with the first aid kit checking on the man hit in the leg at the Jonesboro Rd show. Where were you? You weren't the momo standing there catching flies in his mouth holding the little silver colored, smoking revolver were you?

Just wondering why you felt the need to bring a first aid kit with you ?
I do believe indoor gun ranges are the biggest worry, the AO incident was just 1 of 4 that week from ga. to S.C.

Just wondering why you felt the need to bring a first aid kit with you ?
I do believe indoor gun ranges are the biggest worry, the AO incident was just 1 of 4 that week from ga. to S.C.
I carry a complete FAK in my SUV all the time. It's geared to stop bleeding from GSWs. I was turning the corner at the entrance when I heard that "line pop" through open windows. I parked, grabbed the kit and stepped twenty yards to the man slumped against the wall to see if he needed help. @bambam was riding shotgun that day.

The guy that had the ND was standing a few feet from the victim with his mouth open, surprised look on his face. Victim didn't press charges despite being urged to do so. He told me that "It will make a great story for my Sunday school class." I laughed and told him he's a better Christian than me. The Hornady Critical Defense slug hit the wall fist and lost most of its energy before hitting him in the leg. He found that slug on the sidewalk under his leg while sitting down.

I go to every show i can. I have yet to see a show thats not 90% gun stuff.
just remember that they are gun and knife shows, and that body armor, mags,ammo, hunting supplies,survival supplies, mre's, first aid, military surplus, and more can all be considered "gun stuff".

Yeah, I'm often critical of gun shows, but a super- supermajority of the products being sold are clearly gun and defense related.

I don't like the crowds, the high prices, and the lack of sporting guns (as contrasted with assault weapon clones). If you're not an AR or AK fanboy looking to buy your 8th firearm of that type, or your 118th bolt- on accessory to further customize one of 'em, then there's not much for you at a gun show these days.

Back
Top Bottom