• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Upcoming Gunshows

Waving my hand over a crystal ball, I see tons of jewelry and Flea market tchotchke, overpriced bullS*t, a $5,00 cover charge $3.00 parking fee, and automated plate readers recording your license plate.

It is coming clearer! HARD PASS!
I went to one show with my wife. Over 50% of the sh*t on the tables had not a damn thing to do with firearms. I brought some big cash thinking I could buy some parts.

I could find better prices online, and the one thing I really wanted to buy.....nobody had.

I went to one show with my wife. Over 50% of the sh*t on the tables had not a damn thing to do with firearms. I brought some big cash thinking I could buy some parts.

I could find better prices online, and the one thing I really wanted to buy.....nobody had.
gotta call bs on that one. i put my feet at every show i can. i have yet to see 50% guns. yes they sell ammo,knives,pepper spray and such,and god forbid the carry purses..what happened is you let your wife pick the venue and it was a bridal show with Armed security..

"dang Betty,they aint no guns cheer,sept the ones them thare big fellers have and they wont let me see them.."
"shut up Huestas...just go look at them guns.."

Was done going a long time ago, last 3 of 5 i went to - people got shot.
Same odds as going to the source awards or a blm peaceful protest nowadays.
its good for the rest of us..if you shot people at 3 of the last 5. we are safer when you stay home..
last one you went to was 4 or 5 years back at the expo? maybe 100 or 150 shows since them and no one has been shot.
i was talking to @palmettomoon and we voted and you can come back,just no bringing,handling,or touching guns for you..:becky:

gotta call bs on that one. i put my feet at every show i can. i have yet to see 50% guns. yes they sell ammo,knives,pepper spray and such,and god forbid the carry purses..what happened is you let your wife pick the venue and it was a bridal show with Armed security..

"dang Betty,they aint no guns cheer,sept the ones them thare big fellers have and they wont let me see them.."
"shut up Huestas...just go look at them guns.."
1st I picked the show. She was along for the ride.

2nd: "Over 50% of the sh*t on the tables had not a damn thing to do with firearms".

Your reading and comprehension skills must not be firing on all cylinders today

1st I picked the show. She was along for the ride.

2nd: "Over 50% of the sh*t on the tables had not a damn thing to do with firearms".

Your reading and comprehension skills must not be firing on all cylinders today

its called a joke. i am not sure what show it was,but i go to every show i can. i have yet to see a show thats not 90% gun stuff.
just remember that they are gun and knife shows,and that body armor,mags,ammo,hunting supplies,survival supplies, mre's, first aid, military surplus,and more can all be considered "gun stuff".
what do you consider "gun stuff"? is it all things gun,survival,personal protection,hunting,and reloading related? or is it just and only what you are looking for at the time.
I.E
i want a ruger lcp,ammo for it, extra mags,and a holster.
all the had was a ruger lcp and ammo....no holster,no extra mags. 50% of the show was stuff that was not related to my purchase wants. s the show sucks...

Back
Top Bottom