• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Ammo Shortage

Ammo manufactures orders must be backing up a little since dealer warehouses and storerooms are starting to get full. The ammo manufacturers themselves like to plant this seed in you tubers every time the ammo production consumption pipeline starts to dwindle...

Thats one of the reasons you start to see it and hear about it all in the same couple of week period. Between social media people copying each other to not feel left out and the actual planting of the seed, it comes to a crescendo and gets the pipeline moving a little quicker.

You'll see the gun shortage rumors coming along any time now as well.

Presently ammo is readily available at "reasonable" prices considering the run-away inflation.
There is a YouTuber - God Family and Guns - who thinks that an ammo shortage is in the near future.
His reasoning is that many NATO cartridges are being purchased by governments across the world.
And even though they are presently on the shelf they are being replenished at a very slow rate.
If there were suddenly a run-on ammo, those shelves would stay empty for a very long time.
And as manufacturers tried to fill those needs - 9mm, 5.56, and 7.62 - the other calibers would soon be in short supply from lack of restocking.

What is your take?

That guy who runs that youtube channel is known to start pointless drama for views, so him fearmongering to get those youtube views doesn't surprise me. There will always be a cycle of shortages and then no shortages going back and forth, but as far as "It's just around the corner, click on this Youtube video to find out more!" goes I wouldn't bother wasting my time to watch it or reward """""content""""" creators who have nothing better to say and so post garbage like this.

There will be future shortages of ammo, there will be another financial crash, there will be higher taxes, you will keep getting screwed by the government, there will be more wars, there will be a run on firearms, there will be............Life repeats itself....stay prepared best you can.

Back
Top Bottom