IN FOR TEAM NUMBER 1!!!

How we deciding/picking teams?
I need to know who the crew gonna be,
that holds the key,
of supremacy,
to the odt,
turkey,
Challenge 2020!
I reckon we need to wait until @24on48hunting can get on and all 3 teams do a draft I guess you could say. I'm gonna gonna start a new thread with updated rules that our judge has set. The prizes we had for other "side challenges" may have to go to different stuff, it would be easy for some people to cheat on scoring their own bird on the nwtf guidelines so the scoring will be left to our judge alone based off proper pictures. Not saying people are gonna cheat just to win something but it could happen.

I reckon we need to wait until @24on48hunting can get on and all 3 teams do a draft I guess you could say. I'm gonna gonna start a new thread with updated rules that our judge has set. The prizes we had for other "side challenges" may have to go to different stuff, it would be easy for some people to cheat on scoring their own bird on the nwtf guidelines so the scoring will be left to our judge alone based off proper pictures. Not saying people are gonna cheat just to win something but it could happen.
I think the most fair way to do this is to pull the names from a hat. When we do the meet up we can draw and go with that. How’s that sound y’all?

Back
Top Bottom