• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey challenge

It does matter to me either way. But it’s really up to sambo77 sambo77 I just say we definitely need to get teams set before tomorrow.
Either 6 teams of 3 of 3 teams of 6. If we do the latter we can have more people coming more area, some could hunt together. Majority of people are on west side of town

Either 6 teams of 3 of 3 teams of 6. If we do the latter we can have more people coming more area, some could hunt together. Majority of people are on west side of town
You pick whichever one you want and that’s how we will do it. Like me and Mark talked about earlier it will be about impossible to make a perfect system that everybody will agree on. So I say your choice man

You pick whichever one you want and that’s how we will do it. Like me and Mark talked about earlier it will be about impossible to make a perfect system that everybody will agree on. So I say your choice man
let's do 3 teams of 6. That way if there are people who cant hunt as much or dont kill as big of a turkey can still help a team and not cripple it.

Back
Top Bottom