• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tornado/ Storm/bomb shelter builder- Forsyth, Ga Monroe County.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to agree with that statement. However the fury of a redhead and vindictiveness is unparalleled in any universe. Imagine there's a special place in heaven that God separates from the rest of the herd and that's where he keeps the redheads. " Ya gotta keep em separated ".
I think my ex wife has fury and vindictiveness cornered beyond what any red head could come up with but I might be wrong. The judge in our divorce court trial called her hand when she announced that she was not being vindictive. He told her vindictive retaliation was her motive for taking me to court. Even the judge could see through the bitch.

What happens when they toss a Molotov cocktail? Or dump a bulldozer load of dirt on your vent?
Who are these "theys" you speak of standing near the opening during a tornado? No one can accurately throw a Molotov cocktail accurately during a tornado especially if "they" are traveling the same 250 mph as the tornado. We are talking about attempting to survive a tornado. Dump trucks don't deliver dirt during a tornado. But a tornado COULD sling 100 rattlesnakes into the yucca plant at 250 miles per hour.......while the sky fell and the moon got eaten by a giant rat, but the yucca plant would still cut up all the snakes and the vent would still work.

Who are these "theys" you speak of stading near a the openind during a tornado? No one can accurately throw a Molotov coctail accurately during a tornado easpecially if "they" are traveling the same 250 mph as the tornado. We are talking about attempting to survive a tornado. Dump trucks don't deliver dirt during a tornado. But a tornado COULD sling 100 rattlesnakes into the yucca plant at 250 miles per hour.......while the sky fell and the moon got eaten by a giant rat, but the yucca plant would still cut up all the snakes and the vent would still work.

I wanna know what cocktail you had for breakfast and where can I get some....

That's trippy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom