• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tornado/ Storm/bomb shelter builder- Forsyth, Ga Monroe County.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was married to 2. It's a crock believe me. They are just like any other women. Some know how and some don't.
thanks for that information. I'm bout too damn old to try to hang with one now but I've heard stories.....I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but From the stories I've heard I figured I'd missed out on one of the true pleasures of life.

Here's the info for the guys next to us I mentioned last night. They just told me they could do the crawl space job.

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_100900624.jpg
    IMG_20230711_100900624.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20230711_100908038.jpg
    IMG_20230711_100908038.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 11
thanks for that information. I'm bout too damn old to try to hang with one now but I've heard stories.....I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but From the stories I've heard I figured I'd missed out on one of the true pleasures of life.
If you find one that's really into you and wants to impress you then yeah that red head aggression comes out. However, be warned that aggression swings both ways. It turns into bat s**t crazy in a hurry. What I have found is " All the fury a woman puts into the Bed comes full circle onto your Head. " . That's a quote from the wise annals of Greg Vess. 🤣

If you find one that's really into you and wants to impress you then yeah that red head aggression comes out. However, be warned that aggression swings both ways. It turns into bat s**t crazy in a hurry. What I have found is " All the fury a woman puts into the Bed comes full circle onto your Head. " . That's a quote from the wise annals of Greg Vess. 🤣
TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Youngins pay attention!!!!

I do not think bat sh*t crazy is relegated to reds....
I would have to agree with that statement. However the fury of a redhead and vindictiveness is unparalleled in any universe. Imagine there's a special place in heaven that God separates from the rest of the herd and that's where he keeps the redheads. " Ya gotta keep em separated ".

Another thing to think about is possibly getting a precast concrete utility vault custom made to what you want. To get it set all you would have to do is get a septic tank company or local grading company to set it. Water proof the joint going from the top of the vault going to the vault itself. You can get different size openings before they cast the top to accommodate different rough openings depending on what door you would want. The biggest thing you would want to look into is a ventilation system.

Another thing to think about is possibly getting a precast concrete utility vault custom made to what you want. To get it set all you would have to do is get a septic tank company or local grading company to set it. Water proof the joint going from the top of the vault going to the vault itself. You can get different size openings before they cast the top to accommodate different rough openings depending on what door you would want. The biggest thing you would want to look into is a ventilation system.
The intake and exhaust vents would have to be cleverly hidden. If would be trouble makers were to find those it could be a problem. I have often sat and thought of different ways to disguise those vents just for s**ts and giggles. However, they would be the weak points evil doers would seek out and obstruct to drive you out and raid your reserves. 🤔

The intake and exhaust vents would have to be cleverly hidden. If would be trouble makers were to find those it could be a problem. I have often sat and thought of different ways to disguise those vents just for s**ts and giggles. However, they would be the weak points evil doers would seek out and obstruct to drive you out and raid your reserves. 🤔
Just plant some holly bushes thick around the exhaust vents. Make it appear to be landscaping. Nobody would be nosing around in that. :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom