• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of using the boyfriends account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the girlfriend :)

& YES!! More women on the site is awesome!!

How long have you been shooting?

Guess you can say I've grown up around them. Getting heavy into it the past two years. Love to do long distance precision shooting. It's such a male dominated hobby though. The best is when men look at me and think I don't know squat and I know more than them. What do you shoot? Just picked up a Savage long range precision 6.5 Creedmoor bolt rifle. Can't wait to break that big boy in!!

Guess you can say I've grown up around them. Getting heavy into it the past two years. Love to do long distance precision shooting. It's such a male dominated hobby though. The best is when men look at me and think I don't know squat and I know more than them. What do you shoot? Just picked up a Savage long range precision 6.5 Creedmoor bolt rifle. Can't wait to break that big boy in!!

i do not doubt anybodies ability, some folks it just comes natural to. i just don't like it when the girl at the range is only interesting in showing off her assets and whining the whole time trying to get the males attention. it is good to see a serious female shooter every once in while

welcome to the odt

Why 6.5 creedmore and not 260?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom