• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of using the boyfriends account

Status
Not open for further replies.
A common mistake in trying to determine the value of any commodity, is using the USD$ as a unit of measure. Since 1913, the Federal Reserve with the help of their henchmen in government, have printed money, i.e. created liquidity out of thin air to the extent that we have lost 98% of the purchasing power of the dollar since then.

Suppose we measured value in units of a good whiskey of known quality and were paid in whiskey, and stored most of our saved whiskey in banks. When these banks want to steal some whiskey, they just take a little out and re-fill the bottles back up to the marks with water, a little at a time. Just as pouring water into whiskey dilutes the effectiveness and quality of the whiskey, creating credit out of thin air (printing money) dilutes the purchasing power of your paycheck, your savings, anything denominated in dollars. It is a theft, pure and simple and the single most massive fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

The sad part is, that most young Americans that were educated in government funded schools cannot understand this and most of the older ones that should, refuse to believe that the purchasing power of their earnings, savings, stocks, etc are being stolen every minute of every day by our criminal government. This school shooting tragedy is being exploited for many reasons, but one of the most important reasons is to provide a distraction from the current demise of the dollar and the imminent collapse of our economic and social system.

From the whining about "high prices" I have been hearing on the outdoor trader, far to many readers have been drinking government kool-aid for too long. Just sayin'

Welcome to the ODT

Last edited:
Welcome! My girlfriend will be thrilled! She started a thread, to see how many women were active on ODT. It wasn't many :D

Hate to say that the gun world sees more men! Love to see woman love the sport. I love to shoot long distance. Don't ever leave home without my Ulta Kimber 45 either. Reload my own ammo too ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom